Re: [DML] before the internet & another N.Y. Times article

Re: [DML] before the internet & another N.Y. Times article

I have that same catalog as my car has the turbo kit, intercooler,
forged pistons and all the other goodies on page 6, as well as the
fuel distributor on page 9, the oil cooler on page 8, and the
alternator on page 17.  Wonder what happened to them?

Eric C
VIN 1776 (former Florida car)