[DML] Re: Second gear fork pin (David T)

[DML] Re: Second gear fork pin (David T)

You can go over the shifter adjustments, lubricate the shift linkage,
make sure the oil level is correct, maybe even change the gear oil.
Chances are these things may even improve it slightly but ultimatly to
cure the problem you will have to replace the bent/broken roll pin.
The pin itself is not the big deal, once you pull the trans it is
tempting to start replacing other things like the clutch plate,
throwout bearing, pilot bearing, slave sylinder, etc. The labor is
about the same, the price of the parts will add up quickly!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757