[DML] Re: Failed CA Smog HELP

Hmmm...  It looks like you might be running a little too lean.  The
CO2 reading are down a little from what I'd like to see, the O2 is
also a little low, HC is quite low, (I'd like to see closer to
75-100ppm, though lower is less polluting).  CO I'd like to see closer
to 0.1-0.5 or so.
I'm not sure exactly what the limits are where you live, so these are
just ballpark figures based on WA emission standards.
All in all it looks like you have a good running engine that is just a
touch lean.  Richening slightly will lower the combustion temps and
lower the NOx levels.  Just don't raise it so much that you fail on CO :)
If it isn't possible to bring everything into specs, the Cat may be
starting to fail, but I don't see anything really wrong with it based
on the numbers.

Matt Smith