Re: [DML] Failed CA Smog HELP

It probably is the cat.  But, if you like, you can retard the timing and
fatten the mixture just a bit and see if that lowers the cylinder
pressure enough to get you past.

California lowered the permissable level of oxides of nitrogen a couple
of years ago and we've sold quite a few catalytic converters in CA since.

Here it is:  Part number 100419, $224.95
http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=110&Qty=1&ShowCart=true

Warren at DMC