[DML] DCS Video and audio needed

Hi

Well its time to crank up the work on the show and start getting tasks
complete

The one thing we would like to add to is the video
In PF we had 23 hours of video shown on the projection screens.

I know that out there are lots of video and photos out there so  if you have
some you would like to share please feel free to send it in.

As you know I do not resell or distribute any materials I get.  We  keep them
for the shows.

I am interested in any of the following

DeLorean Promotional videos (I have about half)
DeLorean Factory Footage
Local gatherings (photos or video)
Television spots ( I have NONE) This is video on TV Shows

Send to
DeLorean Car Show Inc
4500 Woodland Dr
Mason, OH 45040

There is still room in the museum for your items so if you have rare items
we would like to show them at the show.

Michael Pack can you contact me on this I would be interested in showing
some of your items also if you would like to share them with us.

If you want to help add to the DCS inventory then please send me what you
have
I can copy it and return it if you do not have duplicating equipment.

ALSO If you have any ideas for the show now is the time to get them  out.
The show will be finalized shortly.

We also are looking for articles for the magazine although this issue is
almost full.  If you have any shots that can be used as a cover we would be
interested.  If you liked the last cover from Europe We have a few other  shots
from Elvis (DeLorean) that are excellent that we can use.

Registrations are going very very well so we are expecting a full  house
again.

Three local Chicago Papers are now covering the show.

Ken