Re: [DML] Interesting (strange) Eay auction

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, deloreanernst@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 12/8/2005 10:46:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> james@xxxx writes:
>
> Interesting auction for what's shown as a 1982  DeLorean>>
> The engine compartment looks like a California car... but I wonder
what  that
> thing is that looks like a plastic overflow bottle right next to the
 updated
> metal overflow bottle, where the engine compartment light should  be?
> Wayne
> 11174

Looks like that's just an overflow bottle that someone mounted. They
sell them over @  JC Whitney.
http://tinyurl.com/bhtd7

What's odd is it also looks like the moved the vacuum solenoid, and
mounted it up on the firewll. Plus, it would seem that this car's A/C
has been converted over to R-134a.

I'm also curious as to what that toggle switch in the rear tray on the
center console is for...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"