Re: [DML] Re: Headlight Swich AAAARGGG!!

Re: [DML] Re: Headlight Swich AAAARGGG!!

  Doctor Dave's suggestion is a good one, especially since there is no fuse on that circuit.  It's a good addition.  The other piece of advice I have is to always disconnect the battery when doing electrical work!

  Jake Kamphoefner
  Double-0 1063

doctorDHD@xxxxxxx wrote:

I think it's a good idea to put a 5 amp fuse inline with the NU (brown with
blue stripe) wire feeding the light switch. It's easy to do and will save a
lot of future headaches.

"...When reinstalling it the positive terminal (which was exposed) decided
to ground itself to the console bracket and melted the wire!"

D² & 6530