[DML] DMA Holiday Party - Late Registration Extension

[DML] DMA Holiday Party - Late Registration Extension

Hey everyone..we are extending registration until tomorrow (Friday) night
for the Holiday party!
So far we have a lot of members attending, and would love for all of you to
come out and have a good time with us.

So come out and join the fun...ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!!   :)

To register, go to  <blocked::http://www.DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com>
www.DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com. You must be a DMA member to attend this event.
Membership is only $15/yr. and the benefits more than pay for the membership
fee. You can register for membership on the DMA website too!

If you have any questions, send me an e-mail at
<blocked::mailto:events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---Evil Dan
Activities Director