[DML] Re: Miss DCS06

This, in my opinion, makes the car show get way off track of what it
should be. This is a car show for DeLoreans and DeLorean enthusiasts
not a pagent in any way. Spend time and money elsewhere. The museum
was a great addition to the show and those are the kind of things
that should be added. If you add things like that then you are taking
the show away little by little. I guess you can tell what my vote is.

Peter Kuchan

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:

> I started a new poll on the DML polls section for the DCS06 show.
>
> Miss DCS06.
>
>   I am thinking of having a Miss DCS06 for the next Delorean Car
Show.
> This will not be a tacky Pagent. This will be for any Girl or Woman
> that loves Deloreans and will be attending DCS06. There will be
online
> voteing and the winner will be announced at the DCS06 event on
Saturday