[DML] Re: Turbocharger availability

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx> wrote:

> I think you are referring to Island Turbo... You might be able to
> find a set-up that was
> removed from a car but parts will be missing and the turbos will
> probably have to be rebuilt.

I seem to remember Matt Olans of AZ-D mentioning he knew of someone
who had a complete motor w/ the Island Turbo kit for sale. Don't
recall who it was, or how much or if it's still even available, but I
think he said it was complete, in good shape and ready to be installed
in a car. You may want to contact him to see if he can put you in
touch with the seller.

Dan W.
VIN 16192
AZ-D