[DML] Re: DeLorean Dents

Chris Nicholson can do it,
     He can do anything.  We actually flew him over here and put him
up a few years ago.  While staying at my house he graciously took on
one of my project hoods and it looks fantastic!  I had dents, a
crease, and dimples, mostly under the "X" fiberglass frame and he was
able to remove ALL of them.  Once I blend the grain of the hood to my
car you'll never be able to tell.

The man is a genius!

Matt Olans
VIN 16816