[DML] Re: Driver door latch issue

I had very similar problems with my passenger side when the outside
handle was used to open the door.

The rear latch would lock but the front was left slightly out of
position.  Lithium grease in the cable sleeves (or whatever they are
called) and on everything else that moves was all it took. (Thanks to
John Hervey and Robert Rooney for the proper diagnosis and to Robert
for actually fixing it.)

Marv
#10820

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>