[DML] Re: Idle is lousy until it hits about 105 degrees in engine

[DML] Re: Idle is lousy until it hits about 105 degrees in engine

I would start with the Control Pressure Regulator. Make sure all the
vacuum connections are not leaking or knocked loose. Make sure the
electrical plug is on tight. YOu could check the screen under one of
the fuel line fittings to make sure it is clean. The regulator can be
disassembled and repaired but the safest way to go is to get a rebuilt
unit. Wires inside burn up but they are repairable if yu are handy.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757