[DML] John Hervey is back

 Group, I would like to thank the people who have called and have
had concern about me. Here is what I going on.
As a lot of you know go to the AAPEX show and the SEMA show in Las
Vegas every year. It's about the only vacations I take, so this year
I decided to do it all. On the last day of walking about 1 million
sq. feet I felt I was getting a cold so decided to sit out the last
day while the fellow I go with walked the last of it. We caught our
plane home that Friday night and I  got home Saturday morning about
3 AM.  I still didn't feel good so I decided to sit around Saturday
thinking I was going to feel better. We'll that didn't happen,
Saturday night I passed out and was taken to the hospital which was
later diagnosed as severe phenomena.
So during the lovely stay in the hospital and during all the blood
test one of the doctors noticed an enzyme level was a little high so
one thing went to another an I wound up having an operation. Now
that's over.
My voice doesn't last long and I have just been doing what the
doctor said which was just to rest, so that is what I have been
doing since I got home this past Wednesday.
My wife and I will be working on the orders and emails and it will
be a couple of weeks to get back to normal, so If I can't call you
back or don't answer the phone I hope you will understand.
I'm not 100% yet from the operation and phenomena, but it's coming.
I really appreciate the support and hope this doesn't cause any
major inconvenient on getting and keeping the cars on the road.
John & Donna Hervey
www.specialtauto.com