[DML] Belfast worker

Well if that is the perspective you want the DCS show has included a worker
from Belfast at the last two shows and we have guests coming to this show also
 that worked in Belfast

We are working to get Jim Prentice to the show again as most of you enjoyed
him at the last show. His insight into the production of the car was unique
and  for those at Memphis and who subscribe the the DCS George Crane has added a
lot  to the perspective of what it took to work at the plant

See you in Chicago

Ken
DeLorean Car Show
_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)