[DML] Re: Emissions

I will try those things out.  Generally the car runs well but
sometimes takes a few crankings to get started when its warm.  It
always starts right up when cold.  I bought the car with 4400 miles
on it and I have put on another 2700 myself in the last 3+ years
since.  I am willing to bet all of these components are the
originals since I have not yet done a tune up on it.  Does anyone
have Service Bulletins 30 and 40, to which the repair manual refers
regarding the high altitude emissions settings?  I got the car from
CA and was unaware of this because until now, I hadn't lived in an
emissions-testing-required county and hadn't a need to read through
that part the manual.

Thanks for all of your replies...
CRG

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>
wrote:

> Generally if you fail an emmisions test the thing to do is just do
> regular tune-up. Of course this varies from car-to-car. On a
Delorean