[DML] Re: Quick A/C pressure question...

[DML] Re: Quick A/C pressure question...

When David says AC "running" he means at 2,000 RPM too, fan speed on
high and ac mode switch on max. Both air fans in front should be
running well also.

David's right - leave this sort of thing to the folks that know AC
and have the right tools. In your area that should be easy.

BTW what is the problem?

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>
wrote:

> Are you measuring the pressure with the A/C running? If you are the
> pressure is way too high DO NOT ADD ANY REFRIGERENT! The system may
> have air in it or some kind of different refrigerent besides R-12.
If