[DML] Re: second otterstat this year

Kevin - I thought that I would toss this idea out for your
consideration.  We offer an external analog adjustable fan switch
that uses the existing wiring.  The switch allows you to set the fan
activation temperature for any value between 180 degrees F and 240
degrees F.  It is very accurate and consistent, and is backed by a
limited lifetime warranty.  I have been running this in Winged1 for
8 months with zero issues.  We have also installed them in a couple
of local cars which were eating normal otterstats for lunch for some
reason.  Jump onto our website, and search for K4002DP.  I will have
to consult with my partner, as the website currently shows the
shopping cart turned OFF for this item.  However, it is available.
Just a thought for you.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kjc <ckevinj@xxxx> wrote:

> My second otterstat has failed this year.
> They fail in a good way-- the fans run continuous as soon as the
key is turned. But I am naturally worried about the strain on the
electrical system and about what is causing this behavior.