[DML] Re: DeLorean for sale in Hamden CT

Well, at the risk of taking this thread too far off topic....

We were trying our damndest to just leave. this guy pressed the attack regardless. Friend
#1 must have said "I'm sorry, we're leaving" about 8 times. I was the first to get back to my
car and had started the engine for a quick getaway. It turns out that friend #2 voluntarily
deleted the picture in an attempt to defuse the guy's temper, and then let him see the
camera to show him that the picture was gone. From where I was sitting, it looked like the
dealer had taken the camera and deleted it himself.

Whatever. It's done. I'm not going back there ever again. Hopefully this guy doesn't get his
hands on any more DeLoreans, but if he does, I say steer clear of him.

-Dave Jong
--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Faded N Jaded <fadednjaded@xxxx> wrote:

> I can't believe that your friend let this dealer take the camera away from him. No car
dealer is going to take my camera away from me if I have on me while in his showroom.

>  I presume the car was displayed in a public area and your friend was in a public viewing
area when he took the picture.

>  I would have simply turned around and walked out. There's nothing the dealer or the
cops could do legally about it.