Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean for sale in Hamden CT

Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean for sale in Hamden CT

I can't believe that your friend let this dealer take the camera away from him. No car dealer is going to take my camera away from me if I have on me while in his showroom.

 I presume the car was displayed in a public area and your friend was in a public viewing area when he took the picture.

 I would have simply turned around and walked out. There's nothing the dealer or the cops could do legally about it.

f14dflyer <f14dflyer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The car sold. I don't know who to, though I'd be curious to know if it was anyone here on the
list. I must say though that - in retrospect - I'm glad no one responded to my offer to
inspect the car. Two friends and I (they'd never seen a DeLorean in person before) stopped by
the dealership just to take a quick look (they didn't touch the car. In fact, one of them kept
his hands in his pockets the whole time) and we got chased out by the owner. He was REALLY
mad because my other friend took a picture. He launched into an obscenity laced and LOUD
tirade and even threatened to call the cops on us, then actually took the camera away from
my friend so he could delete the picture. I couldn't believe it.

So, if someone here did buy it, I'd be warry of the guy when you go to pick it up. And if he
tells you about the incident, you'll already know my side.
> > There is a 1981 DeLorean for sale at Bernardo Motors in Hamden CT. VIN 7084, grey five
> > speed. 39K miles. Supposedly in good condition, though it needs new seat covers.
Asking