RE: [DML] Must Sell: $15k FIRM

I just want to throw my two cents in on this car for louie.

Quietest darn valve train I have ever heard and the car starts and drives
perfect.  The minor details Louie mentioned are nothing but little items
because of how the car drives.  I helped Louie do a large list of upgrades
to the car last year.  I wanted to buy this vehicle myself but couldn't get
the loan.  Even his wheels have been recoated and are among the brightest
I've seen.  We had about 7 Deloreans get together once locally and Louie's
car really stood out.

For 15K his car is a steal!  Check out the DCS website and you'll be able to
confirm that he did place second in his mileage category.  The car hadn't
been washed or detailed before he left for the PF Show but it still looked
fabulous.  I agree that he woulda taken first if it had been detailed.  His
frame is in great shape and looks good.  The stainless has been regrained
and it has a great sheen to it and really shines.  Other than the few minor
flaws in the interior it looks good and smells nice.  Doors shut very smooth
and stay all the way up.  Seals are good all around.  Fascias were repainted
a lighter silver color and look sharp.

I can go on and on with Louie about his car because I like it so much.  Pass
the word around.  This car is a great daily driver that you can take
anywhere.  He drove to and from PF in 04 with no problems along the way.

I'm sure he's got pics too if anyone wants to see them.  Car also has a
thumping stereo upgrade in it with a woofer behind the drivers seat.  Sounds
awesome!  Also has the hard to find Chameleon stereo head unit that
disquises itself and was a perfect match for the Delorean styling.  I wanted
that radio when I had a Delorean.

Anyhow, I hate that Louie has to sell his car but whoever buys it won't be
disappointed.

Hope my response helps you out Louie!!