[DML] Must Sell: $15k FIRM

Hi Group,

My car has been for sale for a couple of months now, and I really
need to sell her. I've been asking $20k/or best offer. But since I
really need the cash I'm reducing the price to $15k FIRM. I'm
confindent in saying you would be hard pressed to find a nicer car
for the money. The car took second in it's category in Pigeon Forge,
(75-100k miles) and if I would have actually cleaned it I have no
doubts it could have taken first lol.

Too much money has been spent on this car to list everything, but it
has all upgrades, recalls, and updates. It even has extensive
service history through DeLorean Motor Center (nearly $20k was spent
on the car for a restoration there in '98). The car is a true daily
driver, it has 84k miles on it, and I drive it everywhere. It is a
real automobile to me, and is treated as such. It is not coddled,
but is still nicer than at least 3/4 of the DeLoreans I've
encountered. I can email out detailed pics, and take requested
photos as well.

While it is a very nice looking car in most every way, it does have
a few minor flaws. There is a crack on the drivers seat near the
headrest, the binnacle is cracked, and there is one crack on the
dash above the glovebox. Mechanically speaking it needs new front
brake pads, an alignment, a shift linkage adjustment, and an A/C
recharge. These are all very minor things that I would take care of
myself if I had the time and money to do. None of these affects the
car's ability to be driven or shown off though. Most everyone I've
ever encountered has raved at how nice the car is.

While I am a tremendous fan of the car, and will own another
DeLorean again down the road, it is time to let this one go. With
everything going on in my life at the moment I need the money far
more than I need the car. It's a hard decision to make, but one
which I am not fretting about because I know with absolute certainty
I will own another one (that will make DeLorean #3 for me, and I'm
only 23 LOL!). If you think you would make a good home for my car,
please email or call me at: Louie(AT)DeLorean.com or 704-591-2447.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC