[DML] Re: #4004 on ebay

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "f14dflyer" <f14dflyer@xxxx> wrote:

> List,
>
> this car was purchased by a guy who is on the DeLorean forum at
entermyworld.com. He
> intended to fix it up, but decided he'd bit off more than he could chew
and is reselling it. I
> more detailed discussing here, which explains why some things on the
car changed.

> http://www.entermyworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2038
>
> -Dave J

I don't have a problem with what he did, only the fact that his auction is
extremely misleading and the mileage changing. I mean if he put in the
auction something like "the car had 12000 miles on it when I bought it
but after swapping some parts the current odometer installed reads
5900"  then that would be a hell of alot better, as at least any
perspective buyer would have a clue that parts had been swapped, and
what shape to expect the car to be in.   As it is he's trying to pass it off
as having been untouched, beyond trying to make it run after the flood.

I also don't like the fact there are no pics of the undercarriage which he
claims to be rust free.

And Yes I noticed one of the doors being propped on the original auction
only after I had posted my original message. But the other door seems
to be holding itself open.

Chris
VIN# 3209