[DML] Re: Flex Wheel
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] Re: Flex Wheel

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx> 
> I might have one, but I have a question, What is a Flex Wheel? and
> where does it go in an automatic transmission? A part # would help. Do
> you mean the torque converter? And why does yours have to be 
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757

He probably means the flex plate. The metal plate that bolts to the 
crankshaft that has the starter teeth, and then the torque converter bolts to 
it.. I imagine he needs one because his has developed cracks.. I've seen 
this in alot of care of all kinds of makes and models.

VIN# 3209

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive