Re: [DML] Re: Flex Wheel
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [DML] Re: Flex Wheel

I think he means "FlexPlate"

Part number 102065

--- David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I might have one, but I have a question, What is a
> Flex Wheel? and
> where does it go in an automatic transmission? A
> part # would help. Do
> you mean the torque converter? And why does yours
> have to be replaced?
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757

Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see

To search the archives or view files, log in at 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive