[DML] Delorean V-8 Conversions

Hello all,this is ramviper2.Just got back on this group after my wife
had messed me up on her profile.I may have seen some of you at the
Delorean Show in Pigeon Forge.Being here in Tennessee,there are not
many D`s.But one of my big things that I have always wanted to if I
ever got one would be to give it more power,like a v-8.Now i like the
original but if someone could make the V-8 work really good in these
beautiful cars that would be awesome.I personal fav is any of the
Chevy V-8`s.I really like the Hemi or the Lotus conversion i saw on
someone else`s website but do you think there is room for say the big
Dodge Viper or is that really too much.I just like having that power
if i need it.I would like to have seen Delorean get through the
eighties and drop a Chevy v-8 into his car.Might have been a good fit
for the four door sedan he never made.I am a huge fan of these cars
and i don`t have one.Having financial troubles getting fund to
purchase one but i wanted to throw this out to you owners.Also like
the Caddy V-8 i saw at Memphis years ago but i think that company has
closed shop.thaks again for letting me rave.

Ramviper2