From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sandorp1
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 11:05 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Doors

It is most likely the weather, not the struts.  I have brand new
struts on my car.  They were perfect in warm weather, droopy when it
got cold, and perfect again this summer.  Now that the weather is
getting towards freezing they are a little droopy again.  Just the
nature of 100 pound doors and nitrogen struts in cold weather.

Sandor
# 3002

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joey Morgan <jlm1701music@xxxx>