[DML] Re: Engine vacuum problems?

The hose going to the booster is the one I'm removing in order to
hook up the gauge. You say make sure the intake is properly
positioned, all I'm doing is resting the intake down and putting the
bolts in finger tight-and then torque them. Is there something I'm
missing? Which reminds me, is there a sequence for the intake? Is it
possible for the intake to warp? I'm not sure how to make sure the
intake is sealing other then the starting spray method. Thanks for
the help -----Dani B. #5003