Re: [DML] Bernie's Ticking

All,

After haveing lot's of people look and hear, the noise from the
engine, I have determined two things:

1.  I know I am horrible using feeler guages, never could get the
feel for them.  Trust me on this one, I could never get a set of
points set right in a distributor, ever, and I have been working on
old cars since 1978.  Someone else would always have to do it for me.

2.  BB begs for upgrades, so with that said, she is going to Houston
for the Stage II engine upgrade, which will replace the cams and
valves anyway.

And I get the performance exhaust, Nology ignition system, all for
the very low price of, way too much.  But what the heck, it's only
money, and if they had a stage 3 engine, I would probably go for
that.

Now I have another problem, which car do I bring to Pheasent Run?
Crash and Burn, or Black Beauty?  I know I will be able to find BB
in the parking lot a whole lot easier than C&B.  I can't drive both
at the same time, and a D can't tow anything.

Bernie

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jeff Friday"