[DML] Re: Doors

Joey,
I should've showed you before I left.  But you take the top door
panel off.  Open the window and start pulling the top of the panel
off.  Watch out you don't break the "furr tree" connectors.  They
pretty much hold the panel on.  Once you get it off, you can look
down through I hole on the rear part os the doot and see the inside
of the outside handle.  There is a cable hooked to it.  Follow it to
where it connects somewhere near the middle of the door where there
is a rocker lever with two rods hooked to it.  One rod operates the
front latch of the door, and the other does the rear latch.  I
believe Rich A. Referred to this moving part as the "tumbler."  Am I
right Rich?  They way I saw your door acting, I believe you need to
tighten up that cable.  On the tumbler where the cable connects, you
will see a little nut and where the cable goes in is threaded.
Loosen the nut and turn the cable like you would to take it
completely out of where it connects.  Only do a litle bit at a time.
It may only need a little adjustment.  Too loose, won't open.  Too
tight and you'll end up like me stuck in my car.  I had to figure all
that out while in there.  Let me know how it goes Joey.

Matt
VIN: 2953