From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phil Priestley
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 11:53 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Water in gas?!?

Last time I took the D out it was running well until I pulled in to
get gas. The tank was fairly empty so I filled it and took off then
about a mile later the car started hesitating like it was starving
for fuel. I was sitting at a light and when I gave it gas to take off
the engine died but restarted when I turned the key. The car kept
acting like it was starving for fuel and after a block or so it
started running fine.