RE: [DML] Re: DMCH's Performance Exhaust

RE: [DML] Re: DMCH's Performance Exhaust

Dennis,

I'm going to answer this post with a shameless plug. I've been too busy to
promote these and other new products on our website so this is a way to get
the word out. The hardened 7mm studs (#102167GS) have been working out
really well. Besides the one piece gaskets the key to longer exhaust gasket
life is these improved studs. I'm on my second batch of them and would never
10mm studs in the kits. If you already have the gaskets we offer a S/S stud
kit (#112167GS $99.50 w/7&10MM studs) with all the other fasteners you need.
Although our exhaust service kit (#112259GS $149.95) is pricier than some
when you think of having to do an exhaust gasket job with the stock setup
every 5 to 10 years these studs are a relative bargain. Currently we are the
only vender to have this kit but inquiries are invited. We do a lot of
exhaust work and no one wants to do the job twice on the same car...with our
exhaust kit you won’t have to.

Rob Grady

P.J.Grady Inc.