[DML] Raffle Car Question answered

I have had this question asked a number of times again this year about the
raffle car

Why are you limiting the sale to 600 tickets only

The reason is again based on tax law
To do this as  a non profit we can only bring in a certain amount of  money
outside the "membership" (membership is based on the magazine and car show
attendance)
If we exceed that then we loose the tax status.
At some time this may be to our advantage but as of now it is not.
So
The limit to 600
We expect a much bigger group this time and we have about twice the room as
last show so we should do fine and we will defiantly be selling raffle  tickets

They are so far WAY above last year what we had sold in March so  the with
any luck we will sell out the tickets this time.

Ken