[DML] Gradys, HRC Angle drive

I agree, it would be nice if the were still availiable.

I am speaking with the experiance of having had one once. It lasted
me several years I am guessing 40K mi. When it did finally give up,
It was after the Cheaper units were available and Rob had decided it
was no longer cost effective to make them. He sold them for about
$165. which at the time was only 40 bucks more than the regular
units sold for back then. Now we are talking over a 100 spread. So I
had to settle for the cheaper one. well, after hearing about some
individuals who had been plaged with problems using them. I was
worried I may end up in the same boat. As it turns out, the one and
only new Delorean.com unit I have now has about 8k on it KNOCK ON
WOOD. I did have a friend who who replaced his with  one of them
about a month before I had too. His broke backing out of his garage.
after just installing it. GO figure. anyway it was warranteed and
replaced and its been fine ever since. I had heard that a batch had
shipped by the manufacturer lacking grease. That would explain alot.
when I recieved my new unit from Rob it was greased and turned
smoothly.

Dennis