RE: [DML] Re: Other quality PJ Grady parts (request)

RE: [DML] Re: Other quality PJ Grady parts (request)

Rich W.,

Thanks for the compliment but I wasn't really wasn't complaining about
"thrifty" owners. Many new owners are younger and less financially endowed
than the previous generation of owners which tended toward the "upwardly
mobile" side. Actually I see this as a positive development as there is
nothing more promising than a new and younger crop of enthusiasts assuming
the drivers seat. I would love to remake the HCR's but the gear-set I used
was the key to the better longevity and it was expensive to make in small
quantities (200 sets at a time). I would have to charge at least 75$ to
remake the the gear set with instructions to rebuild and would people think
of this as an option or a rip-off? Besides all that I used to build them up
my self and am not sure quality could be assured with some one doing it with
no experience.

Rob Grady

P.J. Grady Inc
-----Original .Message-----