Re: [DML] Looking for the definitive LED Taillight part numbers

Re: [DML] Looking for the definitive LED Taillight part numbers

> As most of you know I sell kits of LED's, and I have tried just
about every
> sort of LED
> bulbs with our tail lights and nothing looks as bright as the
originals.

Sorry Bob but i have to disagree with you there... im sure you have
looked at my rear light comparison but just in case you missed my
post please look at

http://www.orgsites.com/tx/bozzzydmc/_pgg6.php3

In the day time the results are just as impressive and far brighter
clearer and quicker reacting than stock bulbs... these LEDs are
the 'super bright' range... all 8 bulbs bought off a seller on
Ebay.com for less than $50 inc the  $13 shipping to the UK.

Kind Regards

Mike