[DML] Re: DMCH's Performance Exhaust

Good question, I've always wondered that also . Did you try putting performance exhaust
into their  part search eng.  I also just recieved an order from them and it did include a
paper flier advertising it.  $1495.00 which includes genuine JET-HOT ceramic coating.  I
Have had my system 2 years now. I was the first person to purchase a set when they first
offered them seperately from the engine package. Mine began to rust a few months after
installation but fortunately DMCH is standing bhind there product is is going to cover the
expense of having it Jet Hot coated.  The early systems were NOT jet hot coated but
painted with somthing that looked like it.  If you get the system and decide you you don't
like the sound it makes. I am currently experimenting with a drop in polished stainless
replacement that sounds better and is freer flowing.

Dennis