[DML] Re: DMC Netherlands lowering springs and shock kit

[DML] Re: DMC Netherlands lowering springs and shock kit

Jeremy,

I have the DMCH suspension set up  and the ride is very firm and corners like it's on rails
this is mostly because their  rear shocks are quite stiff. if you have smooth twisty black top
roads in your area you will love them. if you drive on roads with cracks and bumps as
there are in my area you will hate them, because of the stiff rear shocks. unfortunately this
shock set up recently doubled in price.

Dennis