From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jeremy
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 5:24 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] DMC Netherlands lowering springs and shock kit

I've decided to lower my DeLorean and change out the shocks in favor
of something that provides better performance. I drive my car hard and
I need a suspension that is firm, gives excellent road feel, and is
stable during very hard cornering.

I've looked at Houston's and Rob Grady's setups and I don't think they
are right for my car (although I am still considering the DMCH Eibach
springs).

I was referred to Ed Uding's DMC Netherland site and their adjustable
power shocks (Article SB003) and lowering springs (Article VS004).

http://www.dmc-service.nl