Re: [DML] my first Delorean; vin11501 (a bit long)

Re: [DML] my first Delorean; vin11501 (a bit long)

Nate - I also live in the Rochester area.  I've had my car for about 13 years now and
it's held up pretty well.  I tend to do most of my own maintenance, so if you need a
hand with anything, let me know.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "natesky1980" <ncskalsk@xxxxxxx>: --------------