[DML] Re: Nostalgic DMC Video

I loved it too(put a tear in my eye)But at the same time I was
looking for things I could I.D. one of course was JZD for a brief
second,shown walking thru the plant(that was a first for me seeing
him "in the shop" the other was seeing vin 649 and 650( just the
frame/motors) on the assembly line,supposeded the first cars sold to
the general public! The mystery thing in the video is: Was that frame
on the Tellas(remote assembly line car transporter)towards the
beginning of the video,I swear that frame is Stainless Steel! It also
has a very different front frame extension.
Also the part on the end was very sad,as there was NOTHING JZD could
do to get those poor people their jobs back.It reminded me of the
exact same ending(for the workers) at the Bricklin Factory.

Cbl

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jonathan Minor <malletslinger@xxxx>