[DML] Nostalgic DMC Video

I just had a free moment to watch this vid and all I
have to say is wow! Cool video:)
Was that the theme music from "Jurasic Park"?!?
I think the music fits perfectly :)
If anyone on the list hasnt taken a moment to watch
this vid yet, then I suggest you do...gives me a nice
warm feeling to see the D being built... The begining
of the legond and materialization of the dream. :)
Jonathan Minor

http://mail.yahoo.com