[DML] Re: What is this?

It looks like a game. Select the second row of letters from the left
and notice the snapshots. There appears to be game like features on the
pictures.

Josh

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chuck McKnight <gullwingdoors@xxxx>
wrote:
> I found this on the net a little while ago, and I am not sure what it
is.

> http://www.monako.co.jp/products/2003/details_bt/index.html
>
> Is it an animated series?  A video game maybe?  Whatever it is, it
has an awesome computer animated De Lorean.  Can anyone read Japanese?
(or whatever language that is)