[DML] What is this?

I found this on the net a little while ago, and I am not sure what it is.

http://www.monako.co.jp/products/2003/details_bt/index.html

Is it an animated series?  A video game maybe?  Whatever it is, it has an awesome computer animated De Lorean.  Can anyone read Japanese?  (or whatever language that is)

Chuck McKnight