RE: [DML] Best LEDs for center console

Shameless plug here.....
But I have done a lot of research by buying different brands, colors and
light diffusers.
So far the ones that I sell on http://www.dfwdmc.com seem to be the best.
They are bright white and emit the light from the sides using a cone filter.
The plastic within the center console faceplate in tinted in an aqua color,
the original
lamps used have a yellow color and make the face seem sort of green, but
with the white
bulbs it looks more blue - which I feel looks a little better and clean.
The main advantage here is that it is taking some of the strain off of the
headlamp switch and relay,
as well as removing ALL heat from the face and inside the console.
The intense heat from the original lamps will burn your fingers if you touch
it, these 7 lamps
heat up the inside of the console and heat up the radio too.
Using the LED's illuminates these issues and you will also never have to
change them again.

I will say, they are not bright enough for you to notice them on in the
direct sunlight
like the originals, but they look spectacular at night and that is what
matters.

So rather you buy them from me or not, you want bright white, cone diffused
side emitting lights.
I sell them packaged and ready to go with free shipping for $19.99
I also have lights for the dash cluster, the doors, the trunk and engine
bay.
The festoon replacement bulbs for the trunk and engine bay are great if you
show your car.
These are super bright and use almost zero power.
The most important purchase you can make is the door LED's.
You can leave your doors, trunk and engine bay open for WEEKS and never see
much
of a drop in your battery - no kidding.

Thanks,
- Videobob