Re: [DML] Re: Thinking of selling my car

Re: [DML] Re: Thinking of selling my car

Sounds like Josh is just a little burned out.  I know
the feeling; I've thought about selling my car a
couple times, but everytime I fix something or make
something better; it makes me realize how much I'd
miss what I really enjoy doing - making my car better.
 I think he just needs a owner or two to help him out
and kind of "rekindle" the fire so to speak.  I know
Casey has done that for me a number of times - most of
the time he doesn't even know it, but the time he and
I share working on my car and "prissing" his car up
(that thing NEVER has anything wrong with it I swear
=P) means alot to me.  I'm sure alot of you in the
Midwest and New England area with very active clubs
can vouch for that.  Sometimes you just need
fellowship with others who love the car, and that can
be very hard to keep going if you're by yourself
hitting what seems like one deadend after another.

Josh, do what you need to do, but don't make a rush
decision.  One car may have more or less work than
another - ESPECIALLY with DeLoreans.

Jeremiah

http://mail.yahoo.com