[DML] Beware of that eBay car!!!

Its a scam!
you were wright to be cautious...
Whenever a car I like goes on ebay, I save all of the
posted pics of the car in its own file in my pics
folder and label the files by vin#.  I made a file of
this cars pics on saturday, September third...while it
was still really for sale...
Take a look at these pics, they are identical to the
ones on the post, same vin too, but on the post, the
lisence plate is blacked out, and you can see why in
one of the pics I attached.  WRONG STATE!
Also, there were only two things really wrong when it
was really posted: the windshield had a small crack in
it, and the front drivers fender had a scratch (as
seen in the pic I provided, which was on the origional
post).
I contacted ebay to have the car removed this morning,
but they are taking their sweet time...
I know this helps;)
Jonathan Minor(still no vin)