[DML] Re: RECOVERED in Seattle

I don't know VB.  I was thinking that the only real expensive item
they took were the seats.  The steering wheel ($340), the binnacle and
gauges ($$$), carpets, front left Q panel, and other many expensive
and sought after items still remained in the car.  The radio ($288)
front & rear Craig speakers, which I have seen sell between $5-$20
(each) were taken.

To me, this looks like the typical anonymous car jacking where the
thief takes the seats, sound system (radio & speakers), wheels, and
any personal information or personal effects of value that can be
hocked in a pawn shop.  Car thefts in Seattle have been rising quite a
bit over the last couple of years, and most of the recovery vehicles
the Police find, if ever, usually have the items I listed above
missing?not much else.

My $0.02

Dave Jacobs