RE: [DML] High-performance radiator fans

RE: [DML] High-performance radiator fans

I would be interested to know more about these Toby.
As many of you know, I have John Hervey's fans installed.
I would like to hear from John what the CFM of his fans are, both
unrestricted and mounted,
and compare those numbers with his, yours and stock.

I have had some real issue keeping my car cool, and I know that the air
conditioner is the cause because when my A/C belt broke the other day and I
was forced to drive home without A/C
I noticed the engine temp was running much cooler, almost half as cool.
One of the modifications I would like to do when I finish my time machine
replica
is that I want to mount two small horizontal fans at the base of the rear
vents to blow
engine heat out the back to keep the engine heat down and to protect the
props mounted
on the decklid from excessive heat.
Has anyone ever thought of venting heat with small fans from the decklid
this way?
- Videobob