[DML] Minnesota-area Delorean's for sale & odd ebay dmc-12

[DML] Minnesota-area Delorean's for sale & odd ebay dmc-12

I don't normally don't solicit people to sell their car, however I'm
getting close to making a offer on a Delorean fairly far from home
and thought I would make a last effort at finding something in the
local-ish market.   Towards that end, I'm asking if anyone knows (or
is) a Minnesota, Wisconsin or Iowa owner that is preparing to sell
their car, or is on the fence about it to let me know.  (looking for
a 5-speed grey, in the $15-18k range) Please contact me offline
(ncskalsk(AT.)mtu.edu), or post the vehicle in the `for sale' section
of dmcnews.

Related to my recent efforts, I emailed the seller of a newly listed
Delorean  on ebay very early Tuesday (9/13/05; 1-2am).  It was listed
as located in Ohio, grey, 5-speed.  The glove box door was signed by
John Delorean.  Among other things, I asked him if the car was at the
2000 Cleveland convention ( I remember John signing a few there).
Within 20 minutes the auction was removed from ebay.   Could be a
case of sellers remorse, outright e-fraud with someone elses
pictures, or worse.  I figured I would post this since there seems to
be some dmc-list activity on the subject of black market D's /
fraud.

 Thanks!